Sunday, January 31, 2010

So it begins!

Hello friends.

I thought I'd create a separate blog for the Adventures of Gay Rage, especially because I feel weird writing instillations about my life and Gay Rage's life in the same spot. I also realize that some of you might not care about my life, and/or Angela's, so separation just seemed like a good idea.

Anyway, I'll write all of Angela's installations here.

That's really all I have to see about that.

Oh, and thank you for bearing with me through this process. I've never written anything like this before; I've never had this thorough of an idea before - which would not be possible without my Fall Festival compatriots. Yeah.

Rage on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 GAY RAGE!. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree